Happy Canada Day – we’re 145 years old. Nobody interprets the Canadian flag better than artist Charlie Pachter. Take a look at a post I wrote about Charlie, his gallery and his homes http://canadianoriginals.net/2011/07/01/charles-pachters-iconic-canadian-art/.
Over the past year and a half, I’ve had great fun writing about creative Canadians and their insights about the world around them. As I sign off canadianoriginals, I’d like to share my top ten blog posts with you. I hope you’ve enjoyed the blog – thanks so much for reading and taking the time to leave a comment. You can find me on my new blog jmi design mix. Here are my top ten canadianoriginals posts:
1. Can a log stool be rustic and chic?
2. Soon Cho’s ingenious designs from everyday materials
3. The best of classic Canadian cottage design
4. Are you inspired by graffiti and street art?
5. Armine Tatosian’s sophisticated small space
6. The iconic appeal of birch trees
7. Amanda Nisbet’s Canadian roots
8. 10 things you should know about Tom Thomson
9. Fearless and original Martha Sturdy
10. The opulent art of Michael Adamson
Thanks for reading!
Check out my new blog jmi design mix.